Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We would like to have the recipe for Cracker Barrel's Chicken and Rice soup.?

It has a dark rich broth with lots of rice, mushrooms and chunks of chicken. No celery or carrot. Thanks for any help with this recipe.We would like to have the recipe for Cracker Barrel's Chicken and Rice soup.?
I used to work at the Barrel and they make the soup from the Saturday special (which is Chicken %26amp; Rice). Usually, it is only available Sunday. I know it is quite good, unfortunately, I was a server there so I do not know how they make it. I just know it is made from leftovers lol. Good luck finding it.





As she said below me, they don't sell it there. Basically, food-wise, they sell their corn muffin mix, pancake mix, maple syrup, and jams. I don't know if you could ask a manager and they would tell you. You may be able to ask your server to ask the back-up cook how they make it, but I'm not sure they are supposed to do that. I guess it's worth a shot. You've made me in the mood for some now lol.We would like to have the recipe for Cracker Barrel's Chicken and Rice soup.?
NO THEY DON'T SELL HAT AT THE cRACKER barrell in town

No comments:

Post a Comment