Sunday, July 25, 2010

Does anyone know the recipe for Ruby Tuesday's Barbecue Bistro Chicken?

I am in love with this dish, but i can't find it ANYWHERE!


does anyone know where I can find it?


the barbecue sauce and all?


thanks so much!Does anyone know the recipe for Ruby Tuesday's Barbecue Bistro Chicken?
You start out with a 10oz chicken breast, after you cook and season


then you place 2 oz's of RT BBQ sauce on top


you place two strips of bacon in a cris cross pattern on top


then you place three slices of roman tomatoes on top


now you place two pieces of Tillamook cheddar cheese side by side and one piece of Swiss in the middle, now melt! pull of the grill and top with fried, seasoned onion tanglers and a side fresh stemmed broccoli and white cheddar mashed potatoes and a side of extra BBQ sauce.





I have worked at Ruby's for almost 4 years and I am currently the Culinary Manager at my location





This recipe has changed many times we now use a fried chicken breast and shredded cheddar and diced tomatoes


But the recipe I gave you is our first and best!






No comments:

Post a Comment