Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need a recipe for chicken breasts on the bone....?

I'm cooking for my boyfriends family tonight and I need a yummy recipe. With every simple in ingredients and that doesn't take too long to cook...an hour tops.


Thanks!I need a recipe for chicken breasts on the bone....?
i usually stuff my chicken breast but my sister prepares them like this when she is in a hurry and they are good......





SIMPLE CHICKEN BREAST


INGREDIENTS..........


4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin


4 tablespoons butter


1 tablespoon dried basil


1 teaspoon garlic salt


DIRECTIONS


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).


Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish or roasting pan. Dot each breast with 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, then season each breast with dried basil and garlic salt to taste.


Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for approximately 1 to 1 1/4 hours.....





you can always drizzle a little butter on them and sprinkle them with a lemon pepper marinade... a cajun seasoning or a montreal seasoning....





Good Eating............. : )I need a recipe for chicken breasts on the bone....?
Just bake it. Put your favorite spices on it and put it in the oven at about 350 and cook till done, Would think about 45 minutes to an hour. Could check a recipe for exact times.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment