Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does this 'popcorn chicken' recipe sound like I or anyone else should try?

Here is a chicken recipe that also includes the use of popcorn as a stuffing -- imagine that. When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me, who just are not sure how to tell when poultry is thoroughly cooked, but not dried out. Give this a try.





4 - 5 lb. Chicken


1 cup melted butter


1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is Good.)


1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER' S LOW FAT is good here)





Salt/pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


Brush chicken well with melted butter salt, and pepper.


Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.


Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the


oven.





Listen for the popping sounds. When the chicken's butt blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room and lands on the table, it's done and ready to eat.





And some of my contacts thought I couldn't cook.Does this 'popcorn chicken' recipe sound like I or anyone else should try?
How great! Sounds like a good idea. Only I suggest using low fat butter as well since you are using the low fat popcorn.Does this 'popcorn chicken' recipe sound like I or anyone else should try?
ROTFLMAO.





Talk about convenience. I tried this recipe and it really worked. We're all sitting at the table clutching forks and knives, with our napkins all tucked in, and that last POP sent the chicken smack dab onto the middle of the serving platter on the table. How did it DO that? The things you learn on Y!A. Boy howdy!
Sounds better than the Microwave Popcorn Chicken I once tried. Probably should have plucked the chicken first.
Thats the recipe me and my family use every year. (:
That's funny!!!!!!!
LMAO... I got that as an email last week.





Sounds YUMMY
will this work in a fryer?
  • acne treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment