Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm looking for a chicken recipe I remember from a few years back. rest of question in details.?

The recipe came in a powder mix with a plastic bake bag (the packaging at the store looked kinda like one of those fajihta mixes in a bag). You added a whole chicken cut up and added some whole tomatoes with the powder in the bake bag. The finished product was an brownish transparent type soupy liquid that you poured over spaghetti noodles. Anyone know what I'm talking about? If anyone knows the brand of the powder mixture Im talking about, please tell me. Sorry I couldnt give a better discription, it's been awhile since I've had it.I'm looking for a chicken recipe I remember from a few years back. rest of question in details.?
Take a look at this free ebook with 490 award winning recipes, maybe you can find what you're looking for in it.I'm looking for a chicken recipe I remember from a few years back. rest of question in details.?
Schillings still has a whole line of bag and seasons.


You might want to check that area next time you are at the store.
Was it McCormick Bag 'n Season Chicken ?





http://www.mccormick.com/productdetail.c鈥?/a>


.

No comments:

Post a Comment