Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Am looking for a simple fried chicken wing recipe?

I used to buy fried chicken wings at a local bar that has since closed down,they were seasoned with a spicy garlicky salt mixture,NOT ANY BUFFALO SAUCE I have millions of buffalo wing recipes,also they may have been coated in a flour breading (not batter)I am looking for this type of season salt mixture so i can make these at home,if anybody has a recipe for chicken wings from a ';tavern'; i would appreciate it if you passed it along thanks.I Am looking for a simple fried chicken wing recipe?
If you have a pressure cooker and a wok, then you can do this. Grind up ';Tuscan'; spice mix in a mortar and pestle, or leave it the way it comes from the jar if you like each bite to taste different. put about a heaping teaspoon of that mix and the wings into the pressure cooker and cook for about fifteen mins. at pressure. Take them out and they are actually completely cooked already, but sprinkle them with corn starch and toss them around to coat completely with the cornstarch. Stir fry them in vegetable oil in the wok and add some season salt or plain salt and they are ready.I Am looking for a simple fried chicken wing recipe?
Mrs. Dash Seasoning with the turquoise looking top is a great blend of spices to capture the garlic taste.
I prefer naked but you can toss your wings in flour before frying. Butter with a heavy dose of garlic salt. Try Alfredo sauce on your wings one of my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment