Monday, August 23, 2010

Anyone know a unique recipe for smoked chicken wings and willing to get into a chicken wing business?

Yeah, marinade them in bacon grease and a half cup of salt. Served next to watermelon. MMMMM good.Anyone know a unique recipe for smoked chicken wings and willing to get into a chicken wing business?
Not a smoked flavor, but I can BOMB hot wings, in cajun, hot, lemon pepper, garlic parm, honey mustard. Mostly I just make a batter and deep fry them. Then toss in a sauce. The sauce is almost always 1/3 to half butter in the sauce and then whatever flavor I want mixed in. For the Lemon pepper I use a lot of lemon zest and then squirt with lemon juicce after putting in the sauce. The honey mustard I just buy honey mustard and mix withthe melted butter. Garlic parm I do a garlic butter sauce and the sprinkle the parm on after the sauce...the possibilitis are endless. Maybe for a smoked flavor, mix some liquid smoke with the butter and whatever else sounds good for the tossing sauce.
  • burts bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment